Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Concept - Final (First)

Well, one of my classes this semester is concepts, sounds pretty easy right? WRONG!!!! To be honest its is so difficult to do at times to come up with a good concept. Well and its even more difficult working with models (especially when they bail on you last minute! Dx). This is why having best friends who are willing to model for you is the best friends you can ever have. So in this photo is my BFF and I thank her very much for helping me lately =D. The concept is suppose to be subtle but not too subtle that people will be asking what is it, it should be obvious to an extent. Just as a note I AM NOT A GRAPHIC DESIGNER I DO NOT KNOW WHICH FONTS WORK BEST THIS IS NOT MY AREA. Just as a side note so that way if people tell me that wasn't an effected font well I do not do fonts I do photos and try and get a font that may work.